2022 Corporate Sponsorship Opportunities
Through a Special Sponsorship Opportunity (SSO), you will have the ability to reach more than 600 families at Bradfield Elementary. We will work with your company to offer the most brand exposure leading up to the event and on the night of the event. SSO donors will receive recognition in all printed and online auction materials, as well as in the sponsor reel playing at the night of the event. Listed below are our sponsorship levels along with available sponsorship items for each level.
Please select one (1) Naming Opportunity based on giving level.
Opportunities available on a first-come basis.
$20,000 “Booster Club” Presenting Sponsor
- Presenting Sponsorship Benefits - SOLD! Capital Title
$15,000 “Auction Event” Sponsor
- Auction Event Sponsorship Benefits - SOLD! Ben E. Keith + The Hallam Family
- Photo Booth - SOLD! Tolleson Wealth Management
- Beverage Napkins - Sale Pending
- Interior Bar Signage
- Tailgate Exterior Bar Signage
$2,500 “Dean’s List”
- Table Centerpieces - SOLD! Laci and Ira Bowman
- Specialty Beverage Station Signage - SOLD!
- Party Cups - SOLD! Brittani Frankowiak with Allie Beth Allman
- Attendee Lanyards - SOLD! JSX
- Sign-In Table Signage - Sale Pending
- Bid Paddles - SOLD! Jamie Ashby & Christine McKenny with Allie Beth Allman
- Tailgate Trucks
- Specialty Event Cocktail Naming
- Koozies - SOLD! Reside Builders
- Pennants - Sale Pending
- Foam Fingers
- Button Pins
- Mystery Bags
- Raffle Items Signage
- Silent Auction Table Signage - SOLD! SHM Architects
- Late Night Snack
- Goody Bag Promotional Item - Sale Pending, 4 available
SPONSORSHIP ITEM DETAILS:* All promotional items and any related artwork/logos must be provided by the donor no later than Friday, January 28, 2022*